Chalet Alessandra - Zermatt, Switzerland
This attractive traditional building lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Each chalet occupies its own separate floor and is individually staffed and run by its own dedicated chalet host.The chalets are similarly styled, with comfortable lounges opening onto a sunny balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 300m away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the FREE ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the main Klein Matterhorn gondola
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Comfortable living areas, with fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna, shower and ski & boot room
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Chalet Alessandra, ZermattFirst Floor: Sleeps 8-11
Open-plan kitchen/lounge with fireplace, TV/DVD player and balcony. Separate dining room. Shared shower/wc
Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc (separate entrance beside Alessandra’s front door).
Room 2 - Twin
Room 3 (2-3 occ) - Twin with balcony. Extra bed possible for child up to 11yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
Room 4 - Twin with shower/wc, interconnecting to twin bunk room if required.
Lower Ground Floor:
Shared sauna and shower and ski & boot room.
Meals - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
† Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and evening meal is for 6 days due to Chalet staff's day off