Chalet Alessandra - Zermatt, Switzerland
This attractive traditional building lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Each chalet occupies its own separate floor and is individually staffed and run by its own dedicated chalet host.The chalets are similarly styled, with comfortable lounges opening onto a sunny balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 300m away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the FREE ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
- Only 300m downhill walk to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola.
- Elevated position with stunning views of the majestic Matterhorn
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared sauna
- Comfortable living areas, all with open fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna, shower and ski & boot room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
Open-plan kitchen/lounge with fireplace, TV/DVD player and balcony. Separate dining room. Shared shower/wc
Room 1 - Twin with private shower/wc (separate entrance besides Alessandra’s front door).
Room 2 - Twin.
Room 3 - (2-3 occ) - Twin with balcony. Extra bed possible for child up to 11yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
Room 4 - Twin with private shower/wc, interconnecting to twin bunk room if required.
Meals - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.