Chalet Anita ( Klein Matterhorn) - Zermatt, Switzerland
This attractive traditional building lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Chalet Anita, part of 4 chalets on offer, is located on the ground floor. It has a comfortable lounge opening onto a sunny balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 3 minutes’ walk away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the free ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- Only300m downhill walk to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola.
- Elevated position with stunning views of the majestic Matterhorn
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared sauna
- Chalet Anita has a private outdoor hot tub with Matterhorn Views
- Comfortable living areas, all with open fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Private outdoor hot tub with Matterhorn views
- Shared sauna, shower and ski & boot room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot tub
- Ski room
Local Fees and TaxesIncluded
Accommodation - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- No. of rooms: 4
- Ground Floor
- Open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with fireplace, TV/DVD player. Terrace with hot tub and views to the Matterhorn. Shared shower/wc.
- Room 1 - Twin bunks.
- Room 2 - Twin with doors onto terrace.
- Room 3 (2-3 occ.)- Twin with private shower/wc. Extra bed possible for child up to 11 yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
- Room 4 - Twin with shower/wc (separate entrance besides Anita’s front door).
Meals - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free