Chalet Anita ( Klein Matterhorn) - Zermatt, Switzerland
This attractive traditional building lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Each chalet occupies its own separate floor and is individually staffed and run by its own dedicated chalet host.The chalets are similarly styled, with comfortable lounges opening onto a sunny balcony or terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 300m away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the FREE ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the main Klein Matterhorn gondola
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Comfortable living areas, all with fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna
- Outdoor hot-tub
Accommodation - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
Ground Floor: Sleeps 8-9
Open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with fireplace, TV/DVD player and terrace with jacuzzi/hot tub and views to the Matterhorn. Shared shower/wc.
Room 1 - Twin bunks.
Room 2 - Twin with doors onto terrace.
Room 3 - Twin with shower/wc. Extra bed possible for child up to 11yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
Room 4 - Twin with shower/wc (separate entrance besides Anita’s front door).
Lower Ground Floor:
Shared sauna and shower and ski & boot room.
Meals - Chalet Anita (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet staff's day off.