Chalet Annie, Zermatt
Chalet Annie is a quiet, spacious and traditional apart-chalet spread over two floors with a beautiful sunny terrace. The bedrooms are all upstairs, so although an apartment, the chalet has the feel of a house. The chalet is 3 minutes' walk from the ski bus stop, or an 8 minutes' walk to the nearest lift "Sunnegga".
Features - Chalet Annie, Zermatt
- Quiet location
- First floor apartment chalet in the Residence Patricia
- Sunny terrace
- 10 minutes' walk to Zermatt resort centre
- 8 minutes' walk to the Sunnegga ski lift
- Complimentary use of the nearby Alpen Resort hotel's facilities, which includes use of the swimming pool and sauna
- Lounge with TV and DVD player
- Services of Chalet hosts
Accommodation - Chalet Annie, Zermatt
Apart-chalet Annie sleeps 6(room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with French doors that lead onto a sunny terrace.
- First floor: Two twin bedrooms with en suite bath and WC (1&2) and one twin en suite shower and WC (3).
Meals - Chalet Annie, Zermatt
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included
- 4-course farewell feast (1 night)
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.