Chalet Claudia (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
This attractive traditional building boasting 4 chalets, lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Chalet Claudia occupies the second floor and has a comfortable lounge opening onto a sunny balcony/terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the free ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Claudia (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the main Klein Matterhorn gondola
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Comfortable living areas, with fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Claudia (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
Open-plan kitchen/lounge with fireplace, TV/DVD player, balcony and dining room. Shared bath/wc
Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc, balcony and small kitchenette (separate entrance besides Claudia’s front door).
Room 2 - Twin, shared facilities.
Room 3 - (2-3 occ) - Twin with balcony. Extra bed possible for child up to 11yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
Room 4 - Twin with bath/wc, interconnecting to twin bunk room if required.
Meals - Chalet Claudia (Klein Matterhorn), Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from your chalet hosts
†Breakfast hot option, dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet staff's day off.