Chalet Diana, Zermatt
This attractive traditional building lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort and has 4 chalets. Chalet Diana occupies the third floor and has a comfortable lounge opening onto a sunny balcony/terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 3 minutes’ walk away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the free ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Diana, Zermatt
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the main Klein Matterhorn gondola
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Comfortable living areas, with fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Diana, Zermatt
Open plan lounge/dining area with fireplace, TV/DVD and balcony, kitchen. Shower/wc, bath/wc.
Room 1 - Twin under eaves
Room 2 - Twin/triple under eaves (Continental twin & separate single bed)
Room 3 - Twin under eaves
Lower Ground Floor - Shared sauna and shower and ski and boot room
Meals - Chalet Diana, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from your chalet hosts
†Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet Hotel staffs one day off.