Chalet Les Anges, Zermatt, Switzerland
Surrounded by majestic mountains and completely new Les Anges is without doubt the leading chalet in Zermatt and brings accommodation in the resort to a new level of luxury. It sits on the best possible position in the Petit Village area of Zermatt sitting at the closest point to the town with unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt below.
Les Anges (‘the Angels’) designed by the renowned Interior Architect Magali de Tscharner, extends to 700m2 spread over three stunning floors. The chalet features reclaimed wood throughout. It is full of light with large panoramic windows to take advantage of some spectacular views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counterbalanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and luxury.
Features - Chalet Les Anges, Zermatt, Switzerland
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- All year heated pool
- Baby Grand piano in Livingroom
- Ski room with heated ski boot facility and lockers with direct access to 1st floor, where five of the bedrooms are located
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Perrier Jouet Champagne reception on arrival
Accomodation- Chalet Les Anges, Zermatt, Switzerland
There are seven twin/double en suite bedrooms spread over two floors with balconies. Six bedrooms have a Matterhorn view and four have direct views of that very special mountain. Two of the three master bedrooms have fireplaces. The bed linen and spreads are of top quality and add a final decorative touch.
Meals - Chalet Les Anges, Zermatt, Switzerland
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapes daily
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks