Chalet Maurice, Zermatt, Switzerland
Located in the exclusive Petit Village area of Zermatt and within arguably the best possible views of the Matterhorn, Chalet Maurice is one of the rare free-standing properties available to rent. The Sunnegga lift is a mere three minutes away and the centre of town a further two minutes by electric taxi.
This property designed by renowed architect Magali von Tscharner was built in December 2008 and parades sumptuous fabrics and rich wood in palates of charcoal grey, cream and white, all combing to form a luxurious and chic alpine retreat. The open plan living area and dining room create a feeling of comfort and light. Large south-facing balconies extend from each floor, offering the perfect spot to recline and survey the breathtaking views.
Features- Chalet Maurice, Zermatt, Switzerland
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and two daily newspapers
- Jardin des Alpes' bathroom accessories
- Perrier Jouët Champagne reception on arrival
Accomodation- Chalet Maurice, Zermatt, Switzerland
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in 6 good sizes ensure bedrooms spread over three floors. 4 of the bedrooms have direct Matterhorn views and the master bedroom is truly spectacular, occupying the entire top floor and featuring an open fire and a high pitched ceiling
Meals -Chalet Maurice, Zermatt, Switzerland
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)