Ski All Inclusive- Chalet Mazot - Zermatt, Switzerland
Price includes flights, transfers, 7 nights accommodation, breakfast, afternoon tea and a three course dinner with unlimited wine PLUS Lift Pass and Ski Hire!
Waking up to the idyllic sound of the River Visp each morning, Chalet Mazot has an excellent central location in Zermatt. 350 metres away is the Sunnegga ski lift, or a 500 metre stroll will get you to the Gornergrat lift station. After a day on the slopes, you’re literally a stone’s throw (250 metres) from the historic main street and the best après Zermatt has to offer.
A traditional “mazot” is a small dwelling with no windows, but Chalet Mazot is far from that! With a Swiss cottage wood finish for that authentic feel, this chalet offers multiple balconies and excellent views of the Matterhorn. Most of the spacious bedrooms have private or en suite facilities and the dining room offers more views of the bustling streets and serves as the central communal hub for the chalet.
Features - Chalet Mazot , Zermatt
Excellent central location in Zermatt
500 metre stroll will get you to the Gornergrat lift station.
Ski room with heated boot racks
Accommodation - Chalet Mazot , Zermatt
• Dining Room
• Room 1 = Large twin with bath/WC and extra sofa bed
• Room 2 = Twin with private bath/WC
• Room 3 = Single room only bookable with room 2. Shares bath/WC with room 2, shared balcony
• Room 4 = Twin with private bath/WC (Shared balcony with room 5)
• Room 5 = Twin with private bath/WC (Shared balcony with room 4)
• Room 6 = Single with private shower/WC
• Room 7 = Twin with shower/WC (Shared balcony with room 8)
• Room 8 = Twin with shower/WC (Shared balcony with room 7)
• Room 9 = Twin with bath/WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Mazot, Zermatt
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Afternoon tea & cake
Dinner: 3 course evening meal followed by coffee & unlimited house wine.