Chalet Perelia , Zermatt
This delightful chalet is on the first floor of a smart building and enjoys a fantastic location, just 100m from Zermatt’s church square and the bustling main street, and only 400m from the Matterhorn Glacier Express gondola for access to the superb ski area.
The attractive open-plan living/dining-room is chic, bright and spacious, with a south-facing balcony overlooking the rooftops of a picturesque cluster of old wooden mazots.
Comfortable bedrooms and well-appointed bath/shower rooms complete the picture of this popular chalet, the perfect spot from which to enjoy all that this famous resort has to offer, and deservedly a firm favourite amongst our many loyal Zermatt fans.
Features - Chalet Perelia , Zermatt
- Comfortable contemporary apartment-chalet
- Convenient, quiet location
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room with south-facing balcony
- Free Wi-Fi
- Only approx. 1 minute's walk (100m) from the resort centre
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift approx. 4 minutes' walk (400m
Accommodation - Chalet Perelia , Zermatt
Lower Ground Floor
Heated ski and boot room
Sitting/dining room with comfortable seating for 7, south-facing balcony, shared bath/shower/wc with double basins, separate shared shower/wc
Room 1 - Twin
Room 2 - Twin (extra bed possible)
Room 3 - Twin
Meals - Chalet Perelia , Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from your chalet hosts
†Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet staff's day off.