Haus Glacier - Zermatt, Switzerland
A rather smart private lift takes you from the high street up to the exclusive Haus Glacier. Once inside the tranquil apartment it is difficult to imagine that you are in the very heart of Zermatt and far above the non-stop buzz of the village bars and restaurants. The apartment sleeps six in understated elegance, with a large comfortable lounge and smart bedrooms with designer bathrooms. There are wrap-around balconies for both sunrise coffee and a relaxing drink as the sun goes down after a hard day on the hill. Haus Glacier is on the high street in the very heart of the town centre. It is just a 5 minute walk to either the Gornergrat train or the Sunnegga funicular to access the pistes. The bus stop where you catch the shuttle bus to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift is also just a five minute walk from the chalet.
Features - Haus Glacier, Zermatt
- Television with Sky News
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Accommodation - Haus Glacier, Zermatt
Room 1: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, separate shower, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Room 2 .: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Twin bedroom with private shower (opposite bedroom), handbasin and WC.
Meals - Haus Glacier, Zermatt
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner