Hotel Alpen Resort , Zermatt
A warm welcome awaits you at the Hotel Alpen Resort, where traditional wood furnishings create a relaxed atmosphere. The hotel has a great location just a 5-minute walk to the resort centre and 2 minutes to the Sunnegga Metro and ski bus stop. The hotel also operates a shuttle bus to the Klein Matterhorn lift in the morning.
Features - Hotel Alpen Resort , Zermatt
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Pool, whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna and small fitness room
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Attractive restaurant
- Wood-panelled lounge and bar
- Internet corner (pay locally)
- Ideally located for nearby crêche facilities with ‘Kinderparadies’ just opposite .
- Free hotel shuttle bus to Klein Matterhorn lifts
Accommodation - Hotel Alpen Resort , Zermatt
51 bedrooms. Comfortable south-facing twin and family rooms have bath, wc, Sat TV, radio, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Family rooms for 3-4 persons have a main bedroom and one bathroom, and either an additional small bedroom for 2 children, or open-plan stairs up to a mezzanine with 2 beds for children (3rd and 4th beds may be bunks).
- South-facing rooms also have balcony with views of the Matterhorn.
- Smaller twin rooms for 1-2 persons are also available, as are singles with bath or shower (located in annexe building a few steps from main hotel). These have similar facilities to the south-facing rooms, but do not have balcony or views.
Meals - Hotel Alpen Resort , Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with a choice of main course and a daily starter and salad buffet
- weekly gala dinner and traditional Swiss meal