Hotel Alpenroyal, Zermatt
We are pleased to re-introduce this cosy and welcoming hotel to our programme for Winter 13/14. In an elevated position, the Alpenroyal has good facilities for its star rating, including indoor pool and also has enviable views across Zermatt and towards the Matterhorn.
Features - Hotel Alpenroyal, Zermatt
- In a quiet location, just above Zermatt and reached from village level by shared lift of the Chalet Hotel Schönegg.
- The Sunnegga lift for access to the skiing and ski bus is only 3 minutes’ walk away (300m)
- Village centre for Gornergrat railway and resort amenities only 5 minutes’ walk away from the bottom of the lift (500m).
- Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Leisure/’spa’ area with whirlpool, steambath, and sauna (FREE)
- Attractive wood-panelled dining room and bar/lounge area with large South-facing terrace
- Occasional music in the evenings
- Wi-Fi and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Indoor pool
- Steam bath
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenroyal, Zermatt
- 30 The comfortable twin roomshave bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer
- Our south-facing rooms are larger and have balcony with Matterhorn views.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alpenroyal, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Weekly fondue or raclette evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.