11 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Heathrow to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 200m from slopes
- 200m from bus stop
- 300m from town
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Indoor Pool
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Kids Club
- Piano Bar
- All Rooms En Suite
Hotel Ambassador, Zermatt, Switzerland
The Ambassador is a spacious hotel with good facilities and a relaxed atmosphere, located at the foot of Zermatt’s main street. The public areas and swimming pool have recently been refurbished in a modern style.
Features- Hotel Ambassador, Zermatt
- Great location, just 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the Gornergrat mountain railwayand ski bus
- 3 minutes (300m) to the centre of Zermatt
- Newly-refurbished indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna with plunge pool (free), massage (pay locally)
- Modern lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Newly-refurbished restaurant/dining room
- Popular à la carte restaurant
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
Accommodation- Hotel Ambassador, Zermatt
- Bedrooms: 92
- Old style twins have shower, radio, TV, telephone, hairdryer and minibar
- South-facing rooms with balcony (some with Matterhorn view) are also available at a supplement
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Hotel Ambassador, Zermatt
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meals are a good 5 course set menu including salad buffet
- Weekly raclette buffet
- Christmas gala dinner and New Year gala dinner with music and dancing are included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 67
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 45min)
Geneva (2h 30min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £151.65
Adults From £302.58
Seniors From £284.69
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Powder day!
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.