Hotel Aristella, Zermatt
This charming family-run hotel is highly recommended for its welcoming atmosphere and is well positioned in a quiet, sunny location. Evening meals are taken in the rustic hotel restaurant 'Spycher' which is renowned for its excellent cuisine and service.
Features - Hotel Aristella, Zermatt
- 3-4 minutes' walk to the resort centre and Sunnegga lift
- 5 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- Friendly family-run hotel
- Bar and lounge
- Renowned for its cuisine, meals are taken in the hotel's rustic restaurant "Spycher"
Accommodation - Hotel Aristella, Zermatt
2 people sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. North facing rooms with private bath, south facing rooms with private bath and balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All 27 bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and safe
Meals - Hotel Aristella, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals
- Weekly fondue evening