Hotel Holiday , Zermatt
The friendly Hotel Holiday enjoys a peaceful location just a short walk from the centre of Zermatt. The hotel has a cosy lounge area with an open fire, a bar and a traditional, rustic restaurant serving delicious cuisine cooked by the hotel chef, a former student of Paul Bocuse (a highly respected French chef). All the bedrooms are being completely renovated for this winter season, and south facing rooms offer spectacular views of the Matterhorn.
Features - Hotel Holiday , Zermatt
- Peaceful location 4 minutes' walk to resort centre and Sunnegga lift
- 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop to Klein Matterhorn lift
- Lounge with open fire and bar
- South facing rooms with view of Matterhorn
Accommodation - Hotel Holiday , Zermatt
2 people on half board sharing a north facing room with private bath or shower and WC. South facing rooms with view of Matterhorn are available at supplement. All 35 bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, minibar and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Holiday , Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals (set menu)
- Weekly fondue