Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
This traditional, comfortable and historic hotel has recently undergone extensive refurbishment. Located in the heart of Zermatt and just a 2 minute walk to the ski bus stop, the Hotel Monte Rosa is a beautiful, alpine hotel and offers the additional benefit of taking evening meals in any of the wonderful restaurants of the eleven sister Seiler Hotels (except over Christmas and New Year). This also includes the stunning, mountain lodge "Riffelalp".
Features - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
- Central location
- Dine-around option
- Free use of pools, whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna and gym in the spa of the nearby 5-star Mont Cervin Palace
- Spa and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Atmospheric lounges and bar
- Member of ‘Swiss Historic Hotels’.
Accommodation - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
41 bedrooms. All have bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Meals - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5-course dinner with choice.
- Guests receive a credit voucher if they wish to dine in one of the other Seiler Hotel restaurants of Zermatt (supp. payable for 5-star hotels). Available most, but not all evenings
Guests also have free use of the fabulous new 1700m² health spa at the sister hotel, Hotel Mont Cervin. This includes a heated indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpools, Finnish sauna, steambaths, bio sauna and solariums. The Monte Rosa itself, has a cosy bar and lounge. Half board is provided in the form of a sumptuous buffet breakfast, 5 course evening meal with a choice of main course and frequent salad and occasional starter and dessert buffets and twice weekly sumptuous gala dinner.