Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
The Monte Rosa is a beautifully refurbished historic hotel, full of character and with a warm and cosy atmosphere, located on Zermatt’s main traffic-free street. Guests appreciate the attentive service offered by hotel staff, and the attention to detail.
Features - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
- Central location
- Dine-around option
- Free use of pools, whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna and gym in the spa of the nearby 5-star Mont Cervin Palace
- Spa and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Atmospheric lounges and bar
- Member of ‘Swiss Historic Hotels’.
Accommodation - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
- Bedrooms: 41
- All have bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- 'Superior' twins are east-facing
- 'Classic'-style two-roomed suites, which have a bedroom and separate lounge, are south-facing with balcony and Matterhorn views.
- Twins 'Alpenrose' (no view) for single occupancy are available on request.
- Coffee-making facilities in suites only.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Hotel Monte Rosa, Zermatt
Board basis options available
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of most courses
- Twice weekly buffet
- Weekly candelight dinner
- Guests receive a credit voucher towards their meal if they wish to dine in partner Seiler Hotel restaurants (extra supplement payable for 5 star hotels). Available most evenings from 4 Jan.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket required)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free