Grand Hotel Schonegg - Zermatt, Switzerland
The Schönegg is a popular and beautifully furnished superior chalet-style hotel, with ornate décor throughout. The hotel enjoys super panoramic views across Zermatt towards the Matterhorn.
Features - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Guests benefit from its prime location just above Zermatt, reached with ease in 30 seconds via a lift from village level.
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the Sunnegga lift
- 5 minutes (500m) to the village centre
- Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting
- 'Wellness area' with whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna, and 'experience showers' (free), massage (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace and bar, popular for après-ski
- Beautifully decorated dining room with Matterhorn views
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant (15 Gault Millau points), pianist most evenings
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Accommodation - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
All rooms have bath, balcony or terrace, cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Superior rooms are south-facing with Matterhorn view.
Some rooms are traditional style, whilst some have been renovated.
All rooms may be allocated in either of 2 wings.
Bedroom facilities: Cable or satellite programmes, hairdryer, minibar or fridge, radio, room safe & telephone.
Meals - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 5- Course dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included