Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
Typically Alpine in style, the Schönegg offers superior accommodation and has panoramic views from its elevated position (ski back to hotel, conditions permitting). Reached in 30 seconds via a lift from the village, it is just 3 minutes from the Sunnegga lift.
Features - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Guests benefit from its prime location just above Zermatt, reached with ease in 30 seconds via a lift from village level.
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the Sunnegga lift
- 5 minutes (500m) to the village centre
- Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting
- 'Wellness area’ with whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna, ‘experience showers’ & kneipp (free)
- Massage(pay locally)
- Lounge & cosy bar
- Dining room with fabulous views
- Free use of pool at Alpenroyal
Accommodation - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
48 bedrooms. 48 All have bath, balcony or terrace, satellite TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and minibar. Superior rooms are south-facing with Matterhorn view. Some rooms are traditional style, whilst some have been renovated. All rooms may be allocated in either of 2 wings.
Meals - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast
- 5- Course dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included