Mazot Chalet, Zermatt
The superb location of this chalet in the centre of Zermatt makes it one of our most sought after properties. It is near the river and cinema and just 400m. from both the Sunnegga Express funicular and the resort centre. The bus stop is also just outside. The chalet was refurbished to high standards within the old building and although there is no lounge, the dining room and the bedrooms offer comfortable accommodation.
Features - Mazot Chalet, Zermatt
Accommodation - Mazot Chalet, Zermatt
- Ground floor: kitchen and dining room with TV and DVD player
- First floor: shared bath/wc
- Second floor: shared shower/wc.
Bedrooms: The bedrooms have satellite TV and telephones.
- 1 twin, balcony (1st floor)
- 1 twin, shower/wc, balcony (2nd floor)
- 4 twins, bath/wc, balcony (2 x 1st & 2 x 2nd floor)
- 2 small singles, basin (1 x 1st & 1 x 2nd floor)
- 1 twin, bath/wc (1st floor)
Bed linen, one bath towel, one hand towel per guest. Towels are changed mid-week
Duvets in every chalet
Meals - Mazot Chalet, Zermatt
- Chalet breakfast: yoghurt, fruit juice, muesli, cereal, porridge, local bread, jams, boiled egg, fruit. On six days, a simple, cooked breakfast of two cooked items
- Afternoon tea: coffee, tea, freshly baked cake or biscuits, bread, butter, jams
- Hearty dinner with coffee, six days a week
- Free wine or cordial soft drinks during dinner until coffee is served
- The services of your own chalet host six days a week