Chalet Mazot - Zermatt, Switzerland
Chalet Mazot has an excellent central location in Zermatt. Ideal for skiers and snowboarders, all three of the resort’s ski areas can be reached within minutes. 350 metres from the front door is the Sunnegga lift, or a 500 metre stroll will get you to the Gornergrat lift station.
Finally, you can hop on a bus from outside the front door to quickly access the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise Gondola.
This large 9 bedroom chalet in the idyllic old quarters of Zermatt really stands out from the crowd. With a Swiss cottage wood finish for that authentic look and feel inside and out, this chalet offers multiple balconies and excellent views of the Matterhorn and the famous town of Zermatt from its riverside location.
Features - Chalet Mazot , Zermatt
- Excellent central location in Zermatt
- 500 metre stroll will get you to the Gornergrat lift station.
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Mazot , Zermatt
• Dining Room
• Room 1 = Large twin with bath/WC and extra sofa bed
• Room 2 = Twin with private bath/WC (not ensuite)
• Room 3 = Single room only bookable with room 2. Shares bath/WC with room 2, shared balcony
• Room 4 = Twin with private bath/WC (Shared balcony with room 5) and view of Matterhorn
• Room 5 = Twin with private bath/WC (Shared balcony with room 4) and view of Matterhorn
• Room 6 = Single with private shower/WC (not ensuite)
• Room 7 = Twin with shower/WC (Shared balcony with room 8) and view of Matterhorn
• Room 8 = Twin with shower/WC (Shared balcony with room 7) and view of Matterhorn
• Room 9 = Twin with bath/WC
Heated booth racks in the external ski room.
Chalet staff live out.
Please Note: Room 3 Can only be booked with room 2.
Meals - Chalet Mazot, Zermatt
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
- Breakfast: yoghurt, fruit juice, muesli, cereal, porridge, local bread, jams, boiled egg, fruit. On six days, a simple, cooked breakfast of two cooked items.
- Afternoon tea: coffee, tea, freshly baked cake or biscuits, bread, butter, jams
- Dinner: A delicious freshly cooked 3 course meal including with wines unlimited until your freshly made coffee are served.