Hotel Schweizerhof, Zermatt
The Schweizerhof is a spacious hotel with extensive facilities. Right in the centre of Zermatt, on the main 'street', only 2-3 minutes' walk (250m) to the Gornergrat mountain railway to the slopes.
The popular dine-around plan allows you to enjoy your evening meals at different Seiler restaurants every night of your holiday (excluding Christmas and New Year). There are 11 Seiler restaurants in Zermatt. There is also a traditional dining room, an Italian restaurant, an alpine and traditional Swiss restaurant within the hotel, so you will be spoilt for choice.
The wellness area "Sempervivum" is the perfect place to relax with a swimming pool, sauna, fantasy shower, and whirlpool and relaxation area. The Nico Kids Club offers younger guests between 2-8 years, an eventful and varied indoor and outdoor programme from Monday to Friday
Features - Hotel Schweizerhof, Zermatt
- Central hotel
- Children's club
- Dine around option
- Pool, saunas, Turkish bath and whirlpool
- Solarium, massage (pay locally)
- Lounge with open fireplace & bar
- 3 à la carte restaurants (Swiss, Italian and Valaisan)
- Free kindergarten for 2-8 year olds, Mon-Fri 9-5 (lunch approx. Sfr15 per day)
Accommodation - Hotel Schweizerhof, Zermatt
114 bedrooms. Twins have bath, balcony, cable TV, telephone, radio and mini bar. Singles have shower. Two roomed family suites with one twin, a lounge with a sofa bed and 1 bathroom, also available
Meals - Hotel Schweizerhof, Zermatt
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of main course, taken in main hotel dining room.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Alternatively, clients receive a credit voucher of approx. Sfr40 towards their meal in the other restaurants of the Schweizerhof, or approx. Sfr20 towards dining in one of the other Seiler Hotel restaurants of Zermatt. Available most, but not all, evenings.
- Christmas gala dinner included.
- Supplement of approx. Sfr190per person payable locally for New Year gala dinner, if required (black tie or dark suit recommended).