6 Dec 2014 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 100m from lift
- Fire Place
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Erzberg, Zurs, Austria
This delightful hotel offers a warm welcome and a high level of comfort and service. Caringly run by the friendly Schneider family, it has many personal touches and a great atmosphere. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features- Hotel Erzberg, Zurs, Austria
- Location Situated in the centre of the village, ski to and from the door.
- Facilities Comfortable and homely lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Attractive restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Small leisure area with free tea bar, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- lift to 3rd floor
- Overnight ski service available (pay locally).
- Steam room
- Ski in ski out
Accommodation- Hotel Erzberg, Zurs, Austria
- Bedrooms All individually and beautifully furnished Austrian twins have bath, seating area, digitial TV with BBC1 and 2, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer. “Klassik” rooms have balcony and sleep up to 3
- Superior rooms are larger
- Junior suites with lounge area and balcony are on request, as are singles with shower
- Unlike other tour operators Inghams does not feature the smaller standard rooms in this hotel
- Room safe
Meals- Hotel Erzberg, Zurs, Austria
- Meals Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal choice of menu
- Daily salad buffet and cheese board
- Weekly fondue chinoise
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie required)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- High altitude resort
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
Zurs am Arlberg Accommodation
Friedrichshafen (1h 30min)
Innsbruck (1h 15min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.