So the responsibility of organising next year’s group ski trip has fallen on your shoulders this year? Once you have booked the basics of your group ski holiday (accommodation, flights and transfers) you will need to sort out a few of the finer details to get your holiday off to a smooth start.
Holiday Information checklist
Here is a helpful checklist that you can send out to your group to gather this information and this will in turn save you time and effort in the long run.
- What is your budget?
- Do you have any country or resort preferences?
- Do you have everyone's date of births? Having a list of the groups' names and DOB's is essential at booking.
- Does anyone in your group have any special dietary requirements?
- Are you taking your own skis or snowboard?
- Do you have a comprehensive ski insurance policy?
- Do you want to book ski tuition in advance?
- Do you want to book your lift pass in advance?
- Do you want to book your skis, poles and boots in advance?
- Do you have transport organised for getting to the airport?
- Do you have airport parking booked?
- Do you have your currency sorted?
- Have you notified your bank that you are going away?
When booking please provide us with this information, together with a second person’s name and contact details just in case we can’t get hold of you.
Now you can sit back, relax and look forward to your well earned, well organised holiday.