Jobs at Iglu Ski
Iglu Ski are looking for sales consultants to join for our winter 2017/18 season. The positions are based at our offices in Wimbledon (SW19) and will commence from September.
- Have you got at least four weeks of ski resorts knowledge under your belt?
- Do you want to put your knowledge of the resorts and the ski industry to full use?
- Do you have an excellent phone manner and could you talk about your passion for winter sports and the mountains all day?
- Do you want to become the ultimate expert on skiing and snowboarding holidays?
- Do you want a free skiing holiday?
We offer all this and pay you for it!
ABOUT IGLU SKI
Iglu Ski is the UK’s largest and number 1 ski travel agency. We work with over 60+ ski tour operators and offer the widest choice of ski holidays in the UK market. We have 14 full time permanent ski sales consultants and we are looking for 20 temporary staff to join the team this winter. Our sales team are the ski experts, they live and breathe ski. Almost all have done ski season previously and many have worked in the industry for over 10 years. Find out more about the Iglu Ski experts here.
Iglu Ski, together with sister companies, Iglu Cruise and Planet Cruise is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK providing lots of opportunities for development within the company. The company receives regular awards for its expertise and growth. 2 years in a row Iglu.com has won Best Online Agency at Travel Weekly’s Agent Achievement Awards and this year we are nominated for 7!
Our sales consultants are passionate about winter sports, highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused. As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between 25k–> 27k OTE with a basic of 16k. All of our sales staff first join the company on seasonal contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best. The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts. As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around 46K OTE. All targets are achievable and well exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped.
We provide in-depth sales and product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission. We also have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process. Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
- Educational trips, which are offered on both performance and knowledge
- Company Christmas and summer parties
- Uncapped earnings and overtime available
- Full training
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org