Jobs at Iglu Ski
Ski Marketing Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a digital focused team at the UK’s number 1 ski travel agency. We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to take their first or next steps in the marketing or travel industry. This newly created role has an initial 10 month contract, with the possibility of it being extended into a permanent role to the right candidate.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for helping drive our email campaigns, content marketing, SEO strategy and social media forward. The candidate will have good writing skills and previous marketing experience would be a bonus - but full training will be given.
The role is full-time and based in our Wimbledon office (SW19). The Salary is £20,000.
- Planning and writing content for blogs, website, email copy and social media
- Planning and creation of social media posts (mainly organic with potential to expand into paid social campaigns)
- Assist with design, coding and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Report on performance of campaigns
- Implement best practices, keep up to date with industry research and competitors’ campaigns
- Proactively investigate and spot opportunities for growth and for testing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the ski team and wider teams to identify opportunities for content, email and social.
- Great collaboration: You work in support of the team agenda, collaborating effectively and with respect at all levels of the organisation
- Results driven: Relentless focus on the key inputs to deliver the desired results
- Culture fit: Down to earth, results-focused, pragmatic, passionate, creative, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, high integrity, commercial and flexible.
- Passionate traveller: With skiing or snowboarding experience, ready to share your passion and write creative content confidently as a travel expert.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to write inspiring and engaging online content
- Excellent written English skills
- High attention to detail
- Organised, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks
- Must have a proactive & positive attitude
- Previous use of Adobe apps and/or email service provider would be a bonus but full training will be given (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Campaign)
- Competent PC skills including Word, Excel and Google docs.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A background in marketing, blogging, PR, copy writing, creative, is a plus
- An interest in travel, particularly ski.
- Educational trips
- Company Christmas and summer parties
- Full training
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com