Santa Experience Day Trip
This day trip will make many children’s dream come true with the chance to meet Santa in his wintery home in Pajala in Swedish Lapland above the Arctic Circle. His helpers and his reindeer will all be there ready to greet you and get you into the spirit of Christmas!
Depart from: Gatwick, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Exeter, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool John Lennon, Norwich and Glasgow
Arrive into: Pajala
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct into Pajala in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa’s village
- In-flight catering
- Thermal snow suits, gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink (a Lapland delicacy!)
- A ‘Search for Santa’ experience
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through snowy countryside
- A two course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs
Fly directly into Pajala airport, the only ‘Santa’ flight to Pajal on this day which means you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy a range of activities on offer throughout the day.
You will be greeted by your Lapp hosts who will be dressed in traditional Sami costume before you take a short walk to your coach where you will be transferred to Santa’s Home.
Change into your thermal suits and boots provided to keep you warm and enjoy the magical snowy surroundings! Take a traditional reindeer sleigh ride, a husky sled and a ride on a snowmobile through the countryside. Between activities, you’ll have time to play in the snow, make snowmen and have a snowball fight as well as toboggan rides!
Head into the main building and tuck into a delicious two course lunch. Hot berry juice and biscuits will also be served throughout the day.
The day’s highlight will of course be taking the ‘secret path’ through the forest to Santa’s log cabin home where he will be waiting to meet you! It’s the perfect end to a magical day before saying goodbye and returning back home.
How to book this trip
If you would like more information or would like to book one of the trips to Lapland please speak to our expert team by calling 0208 544 6360 or enquiring above. Santa’s Lapland trips are in December or we have ski holidays to Lapland available throughout the ski season.