Santa Experience Day Trip
This action packed day trip will make many children’s dream come true with the chance to meet Santa in Enontekio in Swedish Lapland above the Arctic Circle. His helpers and his reindeer will all be there ready to greet you and get you into the spirit of Christmas!
Depart from: Belfast, Dublin, Gatwick, Glasgow, Manchester or Stansted
Arrive into: Enontekio
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct into Enontekio in Sweden
- Snowmobile and sleigh ride from the airport
- In-flight catering
- Thermal snow suits and boots
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A Christmas gift for every child
- Tobogganing on a traditional Stiga toboggan
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through snowy countryside
- Reindeer sleigh rides
- Ice igloo with stunning ice scuptures and hot berry juice (a Swedish tradition)
- Breafast, lunch and dinner included
Fly directly into Enontekio airport, the only ‘Santa’ flight to Enontekio on this day which means you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy a range of activities on offer throughout the day.
Change into your thermal suits and boots provided to keep you warm and enjoy the magical snowy surroundings! Take a traditional reindeer sleigh ride, a husky sled and a ride on a snowmobile through the countryside. Between activities, you’ll have time to play in the snow, make snowmen and have a snowball fight as well as toboggan rides!
Head into the main building and tuck into a delicious warm lunch. Hot berry juice and biscuits will also be served throughout the day.
The day’s highlight will of course be taking the ‘secret path’ through the forest to Santa’s log cabin home where he will be waiting to meet you! It’s the perfect end to a magical day before saying goodbye and returning back home.
How to book this trip
If you would like more information or would like to book one of the trips to Lapland please speak to our expert team by calling 0208 544 6360 or enquiring above. Santa’s Lapland trips are in December or we have ski holidays to Lapland available throughout the ski season.