Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
There's something a bit special about the Österreichischerhof - which is unsurprising as it is one of the Gastein Valley's most popular hotels. It's run by Felix and his wife Leda, who really are wonderful hosts, and have invested a lot of time and attention into every detail to ensure your stay is a memorable one. And this is all supported by a great team both front of house and behind the scenes.
The Österreichischerhof is jam-packed with Austrian tradition and style, but with a modern and fresh finish, the hotel is made up of three buildings all connected by underground walkway. The rooms are comfortable and bright - and excellent value for such a central location. Food is also high on the agenda here - expect carefully-created dishes combining influences from the local Salzburger region, right across Europe and beyond.
The excellent Celtic Spa is a definite plus point here. This modern wellness centre has everything you need from a top quality hotel spa. Try out the range of saunas and steam roooms, the soothing 32°C thermal swimming pool or a wide range of massage and treatments in the Celtic Vital. And just in case that isn't enough spa for you, the hotel is also connected to the resort's stunning Alpentherme Spa complex - and you get free entry included as standard.
Features - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
- Central location
- 6-7minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
- Ski bus stop outside
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room
- Table tennis
- Spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage (local charge)
- Small lounge with open fire
- Underground passageway to 'Alpen Therme Gastein' (public thermal spa)
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
57 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private shower, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and most with balcony.
- Komfort Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony. These rooms face towards the neighbouring buildings.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Single bed and separate single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): One bedroom with Austrian twin beds and a separate room with double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1-2 (max 1 adult): Single bed and separate single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: The Hotel Õsterreichisherhof consists of two buildings connected by a walkway - rooms may be allocated in either building and all customers have full access to all facilities.
Austrian twin beds:
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Alternating weekly speciality dinners with occasional live music
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included