Hotel Pragant - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
Centrally located and surrounded by a park, this cosy boutique hotel is located opposite the Kaiserburg lift base station and close to the Römerbad thermal spa. The hotel has its own wellness area including an indoor pool and sauna. Dine around is available on request (Kirchheimerhof or Groar Keusche hut).
Facilities - Hotel Pragant, Bad Kleinkirchheim
- In the centre, opposite the Kaiserburg lift.
- Sun terrace
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, relaxation room, juice & tea bar (FREE)
- Massage & beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1 hour FREE per room)
- Lift (only to 1st floor).
- Weekly activity programme including snowshoe hikes and tobogganing (pay locally).
Accommodation - Hotel Pragant, Bad Kleinkirchheim
No. of rooms: 36
- Austrian twins have bath or shower, balcony and mountain view.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, safe, minibar, bathrobes and hairdryers.
Meals - Hotel Pragant, Bad Kleinkirchheim
Board basis options available
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course, using produce from Carinthia and the Alpine-Adriatic region.
- Christmas and New Year’s gala dinner included.
- Special diets catered for.