Hotel Trattlerhof - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
The traditional and cosy Trattlerhof is run by the 5th generation of the Forstnig family and enjoys an excellent reputation for comfort, cuisine and friendly service. Situated in a scenic setting on the edge of the forest, it is only a short walk to the nearest lift and village centre. Guests can enjoy a daily snack at the hotel’s cosy hut, the ‘Einkehr’, situated directly on the slopes and only a short walk from the hotel. The hotel prides itself for its excellent wine selection and its weekly wine tastings which are hosted by wine growers from Austria’s and Italy’s most popular wine regions. The hotel is full of rustic charm and furnished with antiques and individual pieces.
Accommodation - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
- No. of rooms: 45
- Classic and Comfort rooms have been refurbished in 2013 (bathrooms partially)
- Classic Austrian twins have shower and are at the front or back of the hotel.
- Comfort rooms at the back of the hotel have bath and balcony and sleep up to 3 (child up to 16years)
- Spacious Landhaus rooms at the front or back have bath or shower, separate wc and lounge area
- Singles have shower and are at the front of the hotel.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer and bathrobes.
Facilities - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
- Location: Approx. 2 minutes' walk (150m) to the resort centre and the Sonnwiesen lift and 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the St. Kathrein spa.
- Small, rustic Bar
- Rustic Stube
- Small Gössl shop in house (traditional clothing)
- Wine cellar
- Leisure area with indoor pool
- Two saunas
- Steam room
- Infrared cabin
- Jacuzzi and relaxation room (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Sleigh rides (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
Meals - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Excellent 5 course evening meal.
Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Board basis options available