Relais & Chateaux Rosengarten - Kirchberg, Austria
We are pleased to introduce this exclusive, boutique hotel to our programme. Its owner and well-known chef, Simon Taxacher, has attracted international fame for his award-winning cuisine. The hotel offers contemporary flair and modern features, with cosy rooms furnished in a stylish design. Priding itself for its welcoming service and high standards of comfort, facilities include a modern leisure area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area, with a wide range of massage and beauty treatments on offer.
Facilities - Relais & Chateaux Rosengarten, Kirchberg
- Location: At the edge of the village, approx. 20 minutes’ walk to the centre. The 10-seater Maierlbahn gondola is 5 minutes’ walk (500m) and the Pengelstein gondola 15 minutes.
- Residents’ restaurant
- à la carte gourmet restaurant
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room, relaxation area with water beds, tea bar (FREE)
- A wide range of beauty and massage treatments, private spa (pay locally)
- Piano bar and smoking lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Relais & Chateaux Rosengarten, Kirchberg
- No. of rooms: 26
- Comfort Austrian twins and larger superior Austrian twins have shower and balcony.
- All rooms have separate wc, Free Wi-Fi, TV, safe, telephone, minibar with Free non-alcoholic drinks, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Relais & Chateaux Rosengarten, Kirchberg
- Cold buffet breakfast with hot dishes to order and an excellent 5 course evening meal with choice of main, served in the residents’ restaurant.
- The option to dine à la carte in the award-winning restaurant is available at a supplement (pay locally).