Hotel Maria Theresia , Kitzbuhel
Enjoying an ideal location, the popular Q Hotel Maria Theresia is only a short stroll from the village centre and a 4 minutes' walk from the Hahnenkamm gondola. With a stylish interior blending the traditional and contemporary, excellent cuisine and an extensive spa area, this hotel offers a great base for your winter holiday. The cosy ambiance of the bar/lounge area in addition to the various leisure facilities combine to create a perfect environment for relaxing in after a day of skiing and the charming hotel staff ensure your needs are well cared for. Full of Tyrolean charm and character, guests enjoy the warm welcome and cosy atmosphere.
Features - Hotel Maria Theresia , Kitzbuhel
- Ideally located close to the centre, only 4 minutes' walk from the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Spacious and comfortable lounge/bar
- Residents' restaurant
- Spa area with various steam rooms, saunas, relaxation room and water beds (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Maria Theresia , Kitzbuhel
- No. of rooms: 71
- Small Austrian twins have bath
- Larger Austrian twins also have bath, balcony and can sleep up to 3
- Junior suites have bath, lounge area, balcony and can sleep up to 4
Meals - Hotel Maria Theresia, Kitzbuhel
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal including daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Austrian Twin Beds
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 14 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet