Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
Chalets are a rare find indeed in Mayrhofen, so we are delighted to bring you the comfortable, traditional St. Lukas, which offers outstanding value for money, combined with excellent food and wine. Enjoying a quiet setting yet only a short walk from the lively village centre, Chalet St. Lukas is furnished in traditional Tyrolean style, providing a friendly, relaxed base for your holiday. After a day on the slopes the sauna is a welcome attraction and the bright and airy dining room and lounge with TV and comfortable sofas are sociable areas to swap stories at the end of the day. The ski bus to the main lift stops 250m away.
Features- Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
- All rooms with en suite facilities & most with balcony
- In house sauna, ski & boot, room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 10 minutes' walk from village centre, lifts & nightlife
- Ski bus stop 250m
- Free ski & boot storage at the lifts
Accommodation- Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
Lower Ground Floor
Sauna, ski & boot room
Dining room & guest lounge
Room 11 - Twin with separate beds, shower, wc.
Room 12-17 - Austrian twins*, shower, wc, balcony.
Room 18,19 - Austrian twin*, bath, wc, balcony.
Room 20 - Single room, shower, wc.
Room 21 - Sleeps 2-4. Austrian twin* plus bunk bed, bath, wc.
Room 22 - Sleeps 2-4. Austrian twin* plus bunk bed, bath, wc, balcony.
Room 23 - Austrian twin*, shower, wc, balcony.
Room 24 - Austrian twin*, shower, private wc on landing, balcony.
Rooms 13,16 & 17 have an extra bed and sleep up to 3
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Meal- Chalet St Lukas
Board basis options available
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.