Hotel Neuhaus - St. Josef, Mayrhofen, Austria
- With an indoor pool and spa, post-ski relaxation is sorted
- Join the fun in the après bar with its daily live music.
- Games room and bowling alley – ideal for families.
Clustered around a little square, the Neuhaus feels like its own mini village – and thanks to its central location and top-notch facilities, it’s one of Mayrhofen’s most popular picks. The St Josef is the newest wing, but with frescoed walls and painted shutters, it fits right in with the other buildings.
Each day starts with a buffet spread, with heaps of hot and cold options, and even a chef who’ll cook your eggs to order. Then when dinner time rolls around, it’s all about fresh, local ingredients and hearty regional dishes – just the thing after a day on the mountain.
There’s no shortage of things to do here when you’ve finished skiing. Head over to the main Hotel Neuhaus using the underground walkway to enjoy the luxurious spa or grab a few drinks in the lively Movie Bar. And as for family-friendly fun, there’s a kid’s play area, games room and even a bowling alley.
With so much going on, you’re bound to sleep well, and the spacious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head. Wood panelling on the walls and ceiling give them that traditional feel and most have a balcony, so you can step outside and take in mountain views before slipping between the sheets.
Features - Hotel Neuhaus - St. Josef, Mayrhofen
- Bar and lounge
- Movie Bar
- Daily live music
- Indoor pool, family sauna and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages and Kamillendörfl spa area with five more saunas and a steam room
- Children's playroom with toys
- Extra charge for games room with pool table and bowling alley
- Weekly activity programme (Mon-Fri)
- Free WiFi
- 110 rooms
- Lift to all floors
Please note: All facilities are located in the main Hotel Neuhaus, which is connected to the St Josef via an underground walkway.
Accommodation - Hotel Neuhaus - St. Josef, Mayrhofen
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Small twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 1-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Meals - Hotel Neuhaus - St. Josef, Mayrhofen
· hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and dessert, and daily salad and cheese buffets
· various weekly buffets
· Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
(Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals).