Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia - Nassfeld, Austria
The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia is centrally located in Tröpolach, just a few steps away from Millennium Express cable car and a short walk from other amenities in town.
A wellness retreat that captures the best Austrian tradition, the hotel has a 2,400m² Acquapura Spa, with no less than 16 different relaxation attractions, ranging from indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, to a crushed ice fountain, Gaital valley herbal sauna, brine steam bath, panoramic meditation rooms and an infrared cabin. There are private spa suites, personalised trainers in the fitness centre and a range of treatments available at an extra cost.
This unique design hotel offers stylish rooms with a balcony and a seating area. A hairdryer, slippers and toiletries can be found in the modern bathrooms, while there's a safe, minibar and flatscreen TV in every bedroom.
The Falkensteiner’s restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Austrian dishes. Mediterranean specialities, plus gluten-free and children's menus are also offered at dinner.
To take full advantage of the Nassfeld ski resort, all your equipment can be rented next door, while guests also get ski storage room and direct access to the slopes.
Features - Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia, Nassfeld
- Central location
- 50 metres away from the nearest lift
- 50 metres away from the ski school meeting point
- Hotel bar and lounge with fireplace
- Après bar with weekly live music
- Panorama buffet restaurant
- Free WiFi
- 2,400m² Acquapura spa
- Finnish sauna
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Fitness room
- Indoor, outdoor and kids swimming pool
- Meditation room
- Kneipp treading pool
- Brine steam bath
- In-house ski shop
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
- Games rooms with pool table
- Falkyland child care with indoor soft play area (from 3-12 years, 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, subject to charge)
- Laundry facilities
- 3 lifts
- 160 rooms
Accommodation - Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia, Nassfeld
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, safe, minibar with one free mineral water on arrival, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Superior twin room (32m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed sleeping one child up to 14 years of age, private shower or bath, WC and balcony with village views.
Junior suite (47m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed sleeping one adult or two children up to 14 years of age, single folding bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony with village views.
Cots are available free of charge.
Meals - Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia, Nassfeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meals alternating between a waiter served meal and buffet style (gluten-free available on prior request, children's menu available)
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
- One free welcome drink per person, per stay
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.