Hotel Bergjuwel - Neustift, Austria
The Hotel Bergjuwel is situated only a few minutes from the town centre. Customers staying here can relax and unwind surrounded by beautiful landscapes and enjoy magnificent views of the Alps. The hotel offers Alpine serenity combined with a uniquely modern Tyrolean feel. The indoor pool and sauna village is just the place to relax and restore energy levels after a thrilling day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Bergjuwel, Neustift
- 4 minutes' walk to the town centre and Elfer lift
- Ski bus stop outside
- 15-20 minutes' bus ride to the main ski area
- Spa with indoor pool, 3 saunas and relaxation area
- Extra charge for massages
- Children’s playroom
- Bar and lounge
- WiFi in all public areas
- Lift to 1st and 2nd floors
- 23 bedrooms
Accommodation - Hotel Bergjuwel, Neustift
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and WiFi.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, separate WC and balcony.
Family Suite - sleeps 2-6: Austrian twin beds, two double sofa beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Hotel bergjuwel, Neustift
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon coffee and cake (3pm-4.30pm)
- 6-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet - taken in the Activehotel Bergkönig (3 minutes' walk away)
- Weekly Italian or farmers’ buffet
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.