Land Hotel Alpin, Scheffau
The Land Hotel Alpin, sheltered by the mighty Wilder Kaiser Mountains, is a large and prominent hotel consisting of two separate buildings - Alpin 1 and Alpin 2. The leisure facilities and dining room are in Alpin 1, whilst the pizzeria and the superior rooms are exclusively in Alpin 2. It is possible under normal conditions to ski down to the Scheffau gondola lift from near the hotel. Alternatively, the ski bus stops almost outside.
Features - Land Hotel Alpin, Scheffau
- Central location
- Ski bus almost outside the door
- Ski down to gondola (conditions permitting)
- Lounge with open fire place
- TV room
- In-house pizzeria and inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks during dinner and Austrian restaurant
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities and microwave (for children's food)
- Washing machine and dryer (coin-operated)
- Non-smoking dining room
- Pepi Penguin Club
- Indoor swimming pool, Sauna and steam room
- Massage and solarium (charged locally)
Accommodation - Land Hotel Alpin, Scheffau
- Small Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, hairdryer, cable TV and are non-smoking.
- Superior and family quad rooms sleeping up to four (max. three adults) consisting of one room with Austrian twin plus a combination of sofa bed, single bed and put-up bed or, in superior quads, with bunk beds. Available at a supplement.
- Single rooms are also available at a supplement.
In Alpin 1 & 2 only Twin PSWC, PBWCBL, PBWC Sup and PBWCBL Sup and Triple PBWCBL Sup will fit a cot when at full occupancy.
Meals - Land Hotel Alpin, Scheffau
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course buffet style evening meals with choice of main course
- in-house pizzeria and inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks during dinner
- Weekly farmers' buffet and Italian buffet
- Early meals for children with children's menus 5.30pm-6.00pm
- Special Christmas and New Year's Eve buffets included