Ski Bus Stop:
Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld, Austria
Owned by our good friends the Kaltschmid family, this superior hotel occupies an ideal location in the centre of the village with easy access to cafés, shops and nursery slopes. Decorated in a typical Tyrolean style, it offers friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere. The food is exceptional and dinner includes unlimited drinks each evening.
Features - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
- Centrally located with a ski bus stop 2 minutes' walk (200m) from the hotel
- Large lounge with bar
- Residents' and 2 à la carte café/restaurants with entertainer
- Live band in 'Tenne' dancing and 2 discos with DJs
- Pub with darts and billiards
- Table tennis
- Leisure centre with indoor pool, children's pool with slide, jacuzzi, herbal steam room, sauna and gym (free), solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Disco or nightclub
Accommodation - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
No. of rooms: 150
- Small Austrian twins have bath;
- Larger Austria twins have bath, some have seating area, others have balcony
- Apartments with bath, separate WC, balcony and kitchenette sleep 2-5.
- All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with 3 main dish choices plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly farmers' buffet, gala dinner, starter and dessert buffets
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with live band included (jacket and tie required)
Austrian Twin Beds
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet