Hotel Residenz Hochland, Seefeld, Austria
- Ski-in, ski-out on the local area slopes.
- Do some lengths in the pool and sit back in the sauna.
- Sip a drink in the piano bar or next to the lounge fireplace.
The Hotel Residenz Hochland is a skier's dream – it's right on the Geigenbühel slopes so you can get straight on the mountain in the morning. The main Rosshütte area is a bit further, though you can catch the ski bus there from the bottom of the local slopes. The views over Seefeld's valley are pretty impressive too. And it's only a few minutes' walk to the centre of town so you can get your après fix or do a spot of shopping.
The food is a mix of local cuisine and international favourites, and the chefs are more than happy to cater for special dietary requirements if you let them know in advance. If you don't fancy heading out after dinner then there's a relaxed piano bar and lounge right here.
Décor-wise, the Hochland is fairly traditional – think lots of natural wood and knick-knacks gathered over generations – but with plenty of modern elements thrown in too. The rooms are very spacious and most have a balcony or terrace.
There's also an excellent wellness centre where you can take a dip in the pool or book a massage.
Features - Hotel Residenz Hochland, Seefeld
- Wellness area featuring: indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, Kneipp pool, tea corner, relaxation area and sun terrace.
- Massages (at an extra cost)
- Piano bar
- Lounge with fireplace
- Separate smoking lounge
- Games room
- Ski storage with boot dryer
- Laundry service (at an extra cost)
- Room service (at an extra cost)
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Hotel Residenz Hochland, Seefeld
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Twin room (approx. 36m²) - sleeps 2: South-facing room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Superior twin room (approx. 50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 8 years): South-facing room with Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Superior twin room (approx. 50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 8 years): West-facing room with Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Single room (approx. 18m²) - sleeps 1: South-facing room with single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room (approx. 28m²) - sleeps 1-2: West-facing room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Meals - Hotel Residenz Hochland, Seefeld
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Afternoon snack
- 4-course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner with music
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for (for a small local charge - please advise at the time of booking)
- (Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals)