Chalet Rendl - St.Anton, Austria
Our super 'Mountain Lodge' development in the popular Gastig area of St. Anton consists of four modern chalets, sharing a stylish building. The chalets, each named after one of the surrounding ski area's famous peaks. Ensuring well-equipped and comfortable accommodation for our guests throughout.
The style is smart and contemporary, with attractive open-plan living/dining areas, log fires and well appointed en suite bedrooms. The many balconies and terraces provide a light and airy feel, and the shared spa area with pool and sauna offers the ideal place to relax after exploring the vast Arlberg ski area.
The chalets are located approx. 12 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the FREE ski bus stops 300m away, giving easy access to the main Galzig and Rendl lifts in less than 5 minutes. There is also a regular night bus service at minimal local cost.
Features- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
- Four modern chalets built specially
- Shared wellness area with sauna, steam-room, relaxation area & indoor plunge pool with whirlpool section
- Each chalet with its own dedicated Chalet Host
- Stylish living / dining area in each chalet, with log fire, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and terrace or balcony
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite shower/wc, terrace or balcony
- Shared ski-room
- Ski bus stop 300m from chalet
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Ski room
Accommodation- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
- Lower Ground Floor Spa area with sauna, steam room, plunge pool and relaxation room
Ground Floor Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to lower ground floor and first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona
- First Floor
Open plan living and dining room with log fire and Balcony. Separate kitchen. Stairs to 2nd floor.
Room 5 - Twin room with bath, wc & balcony
- Second Floor
Room 1 - Twin room with bath, wc & balcony.
Rooms 2 & 4 - Twin rooms with shower, wc & balcony.
Room 3 - Twin room with shower & wc.
- Terrace/Balconies - shared (not all with terrace/balconies)
Sleeps: 10 Guests
Meal- Chalet Rendl, St Anton
**Important changes to catering for Ski Season 2018/2019**
Evening meals will be on 5 nights.
Guests will continue to receive breakfast for 7 mornings, afternoon tea and cake for 5 days and 5 nights of three course evening meal with quality complementary wines during meal service.
Ski Season 2017/2018 will remain as 6 nights.
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*.
Start the day with a hearty hot and skiers’ breakfast to prepare you for the slopes, including a cooked breakfast with your choice of bacon, eggs, sausage and baked beans. Additionally, and normally set out for you buffet-style, there is a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, bread (including croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 3 course dinner menus start with an glass of Prosecco followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, squash, fruit juice and water with coffee or tea to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
* On your Hosts day off each week, they will leave a simpler continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea on these days, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.