Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
A traditional family run hotel popular with guests for many years. The Freiberg enjoys a wonderful lakeside setting and has a cosy atmosphere with a choice of standard rooms in the Seehotel or superior rooms in the Seevillas. All bedrooms are on the lake side of the hotel, minimising any possible disturbance from the nearby railway line.
Features - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
- Superb lakeside location
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk to Zell centre and approx. 8-10 minutes' walk to ski lifts
- Ski bus stop nearby
- Sauna, relaxation room and infra-red cabin
- Winter garden (conservatory)
- Curling and skating on the lake (weather permitting)
- Attractive sun terrace
Accommodation - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
23 bedrooms in the Seehotel plus 19 bedrooms in the Seevillas.
- Standard rooms in the Seehotel have either Austrian twin beds or separate beds, private facilites, hairdryer, cable TV and balcony with lake view.
- Superior rooms in the Seevilla are available at a supplement, including family rooms that sleep up to 4 consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds plus seating area with double sofa bed and veranda
Meals - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly Austrian speciality buffet
- 6-course Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included