Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Hotel Perelik, Pamporovo
The hotel Perelik is built in a traditional alpine style and is proving to be a firm favourite with our guests. The Pamporovo ski-bus, which runs morning and late afternoon, will take you to the Pamporovo ski depot and main lifts that are just 10 minutes away. Guests of the hotel Perelik are also welcome to use the facilities of the 5 star hotel Orlovetz next door, connected to Hotel Perelik with a warm link.
Features - Hotel Perelik, Pamporovo
- Large indoor Swimming pool
- Sauna and fitness room
- Extra charge for massage
- Bar and tavern with occasional live music
- Coffee bar/lounge
- Bowling alley
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Perelik, Pamporovo
Rooms: for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony, single rooms and family rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV.
Family rooms - sleep 2-4: Consist of a sleeping area with standard double bed plus 1-2 sofa beds and a lounge with balcony.
Please note: Open plan/split level family rooms are not suitable for young children.
Meals - Hotel Perelik, Pamporovo
- Breakfast is continental buffet style
- Lunch on the slopes or at the hotel
- An afternoon snack on the slopes or at the hotel
- 3 course buffet style evening meal
- weekly local specialities evening
- Hot drinks 12:00-21:00, Soft drinks 12:00-21:00, Bulgarian beer & wine 12:00-22:00
- Bulgarian brandy, cognac, vodka, rum and cocktails 18:30-22:00 (timetable subject to change)
- Christmas and New Year galas dinner are included