Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
Discover luxury, comfort and beauty in the heart of Tremblant's resort village. Le Westin is a prestigious mainly suite oasis located at the base of the mountain. With its stone façade and magnificent interior courtyard, Le Westin provides the best of both worlds – from breathtaking views of the mountain or Lake Tremblant to a lively mountain village at your doorstep. Offering all the splendour and luxury of a high-class hotel, the prestigious Le Westin Resort & Spa is charming, intimate and guaranteed to make your vacation unforgettable.
Features - Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Two restaurants, including Japanese with sushi bar
- Outdoor salt water pool
- Fitness centre
- Valet parking
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Spa services (local fee)
Accommodation - Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
126 rooms and suites. Rooms have bathroom with bath, shower and WC, fireplace, bathrobes, iron/ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities, cable TV and safe.
- Hotel rooms- sleep 2: With one king bed.
- One bedroom condos - sleep 2-4: One bedroom with one king bed or two queen beds plus living/dining area with double sofa bed and fully equipped kitchenette.
- Two bedroom suites - sleep 2-6: Two bedrooms with either one king bed in each room or a room with one king and a room with two queen beds plus living/dining area with double sofa bed and fully equipped kitchenette.
Meals - Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
The restaurants offer a high standard of cuisine - the Japanese restaurant U Sushi is our particular recommendation, but you are only steps away from the lively bars, shops and restaurants of the pedestrian village of Tremblant. Breakfast plan is available and certain room types interconnect.