Santa's Hotel Levi Panorama - Levi, Lapland
This excellent hotel is in a stunning location at the top of Levi fell with wonderful wide-reaching views over the ski slopes, Levi resort and the surrounding winter landscape. Levi resort centre is reached easily within minutes by the gondola, which departs from directly in front of the hotel. The spacious, well-equipped bedrooms, which all take 1 or 2 extra beds, provide comfort for the whole family after your day out exploring, or there is ample space to relax and unwind in the excellent public areas including children's play area, large restaurant with slope views, public sauna or one of the bars. All of our packages include half board with varied breakfast and evening meal buffets. Your magical holiday to Lapland includes:
You can also choose to add (at a supplement):
- Thermal suits & boots (from 3 years old)
- A private meeting with Santa + a visit to Santa's Workshop
- Create Christmas decorations at Elf school, Bake gingerbread biscuits
- Visit Comet the Reindeer
- Fun snow activities
- Cook sausages on an open fire
- Farewell Dinner with Santa & Reindeer including small gift & certificate for every child
- Husky Farm Visit & Safari
- Reindeer Farm Visit & Safari
- 25km Snowmobile Safari
- Ski Taster Package (4 nights only)
Hotel Features - Santa's Hotel Levi Panorama, Levi, Lapland
- Ski in/ski out location on the mountain
- Fitness Room
- In-house ski shop
- Laundry service
- Free WiFi
- All excursions include coach pick-up and drop-off
Accommodation - Santa's Hotel Levi Panorama, Levi, Lapland
All the high quality spacious hotel rooms are located in the main building and are furnished in a modern style. All hotel rooms have shower, WC, flat-screen TV, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar and hairdryer. Standard and Superior rooms are also available for single occupancy at a supplement on request.
Standard Rooms, 28m² (A4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds, with a divan sofa bed which can be converted to 2 extra single beds for full occupancy. This room can be located on any floor and has a ski slope view. Standard rooms are also available for single occupancy (C1) at a supplement.
Superior Rooms, 33m² (B4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds with a balcony and drying closet. There is a divan sofa bed which can be converted to 2 extra single beds for full occupancy. Superior rooms can be located on any floor with a ski slope or village view. Also available for single occupancy (D1) at a supplement.
All the spacious apartments have private sauna, fully-equipped kitchen (with fridge, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher and toaster plus washing machine), private shower, WC, phone, flat-screen TV with English channels, DVD player, radio, safe, hairdryer. All towels, linen and end of stay cleaning included.
2-room Apartment, 45-50m² (E4) can sleep 2-5 people with one twin bedroom plus alcove with bunk beds (120cm double bed on lower bunk and single bed on upper bunk for 2 adults or up to 3 children under 12yrs)
3-room Apartment, 65m² (F6) sleeping 3-6 people in two twin bedrooms plus 2 extra beds from sofa in the living area
Meals - Santa's Hotel Levi Panorama, Levi, Lapland
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Extensive 3 course buffet evening meal
- Children's menu
- Special 'Dinner with Santa' glaa meal on final night of your stay including traditional Christmas dinner, music, games. All families have another private meeting with Santa where all children will receive a small gift and certificate.