Pyhatunturi Hotel, Pyha
The Hotel Pyhätunturi is located on the ski hill overlooking the village of Pyha and offers a relaxing atmosphere instilled from all the like minded winter sports enthusiasts. You will find lively après ski in the Bistro Bar and live music is performed regularly. If you have any energy left after a day on the slopes or on one of the Arctic activities then you can enjoy the leisure and fitness facilities at no extra charge before enjoying the traditional Finnish and Lapp food served in the restaurant.
Features - Pyhatunturi Hotel, Pyha
- Ski to the door
- Great location on the ski slopes half way up the Pyhä fell
- Welcome drink of hot glögg
- Lively après ski in the Bistro Bar with Happy Hour 4pm-6pm (beer and special drinks)
- Ski/souvenir shop
- Sauna, jacuzzi and gym
- Solarium and massage (local charge)
Accommodation - Pyhatunturi Hotel, Pyha
52 bedrooms in the hotel. All hotel bedrooms with satellite TV, telephone, private shower and WC
- Pyhätunturi hotel rooms: Twin bedroom with satellite TV, CD/DVD player, radio, internet link, hairdryer and private shower with WC.
- Family rooms: As hotel rooms but with a 3rd and 4th bed suitable for a child only.
All hotel rooms will take a cot which is free of charge but must be requested at the time of booking.
Meals - Pyhatunturi Hotel, Pyha
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Buffet style 3-course evening meals plus a small salad buffet