Geilas Hotel - Saariselka, Finland
This luxury 4 star Gielas Hotel offers highly recommended deluxe rooms and junior suites, which are located in the deluxe wing of the Tunturi Hotel. The Gielas building offers it's own fireside lounge, bar and a la carte restaurant. The whole property enjoys a peaceful setting, just 250m from the village centre and a few steps to the cross-country ski tracks. The Tunturi main building, with the main reception and restaurant, is a wonderfully atmospheric hotel with cosy wood-panelled public areas and good food. Tunturi Hotel is only 100m from the Gielas and the ski bus stops outside.
Features - Geilas Hotel, Saariselka
- All rooms are located in the Geilas Wing of the Hotel Tunturi
- 250m from the village centre
- 3 restaurants (in main Hotel Tunturi)
- Fireside bar
- Pub in main Hotel Tunturi building
- Lappish Kota
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Geilas Hotel, Saariselka
All of the deluxe Gielas Hotel rooms have a balcony, free Wi-Fi, drying closest, safe, bath, sauna, shower, WC, flat screen TV (pay movies), telephone, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge and a hair dryer. Gielas Hotel guests have breakfast in their own hotel but take dinner in the main building of Tunturi Hotel.
Superior Twin Room (C4), sleeping 2-4 people. Having twin beds, and 2 single sofa beds for 3-4 person occupancy
Junior Suite (D4), sleeping 2-4 people, having the same facilities as detailed above
Single Superior Room
(E1) is sole occupancy of the twin room (C4) therefore features all the same facilities
Meals - Geilas Hotel, Saariselka
- Gielas Hotel guests have an extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast in the Gielas wing
- Good 3 course buffet dinner with choice of 3 main courses (including vegetarian option), choice of 2 desserts, soup, and a salad buffet.
- All evening meals are served in the Hotel Tunturi's main building, approx. 100m from the Gielas building.
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
- Any specific dietary requirements should be notified at time of booking.