Chalet Sarenne - Alpe D'Huez, France
Set apart back from the busy ski resort of Alpe d’Huez, Chalet Sarenne in Huez village offers an ideal the perfect location for some quiet relaxation to relax after a hard days skiing. Yet you are never too far from the action as the Televillage gondola is just 150 metres from your chalet which takes you to Alpe d’Huez’s famous ski area and après ski. The quaint local bar and restaurant of Huez is right on your doorstep which makes the Sarenne the perfect chalet for getting away from the crowds.
There are few chalets in the Alps quite like the Sarenne. Boasting interior design reminiscent of a Hollywood star’s mansion, including a white leather chaise-longe, the open plan lounge and dining area is positively dripping with panache. Pristine, decadent and over-the-top classy, you’ll need to wear sunglasses permanently to blend in.
Stepping outside the floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the view, you’re treated to a wrap-around terrace deck complete with private hot tub, just in case you didn’t feel ‘rock star’ enough! A wood burning stove adds a touch of traditional beside the ultra-modern dining area, complete with funked-out perspex chairs and a huge table. The bedrooms bring a calming influence with simple design, clean crisp lines and a modern flair. Each features intelligent storage and a perfectly apportioned en-suite bathroom. In case your senses still need stimulating, you can relax in the wellness area which includes a traditional wood sauna plus a slick steam room.
Features- Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
Accommodation - Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
• heated ski boot warmers and ski storage
• wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation space
Room 1 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• open plan living /dining area leading onto alarge terrace with hot tub
Room 2 = Twin with reading corner, shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 3 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
Room 4 = Twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
Room 5 = Double with shower and WC
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 6 days.
6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake.
6 days of aperitifs.
6 nights fully catered. 3 course evening meals with one night a 2 course Alpine speciality. Unlimited wine until coffee.