Le Cristal D'argentiere, Argentiere
The LE CRISTAL D'ARGENTIERE self-catering ski apartments in Argentiere are located in the resort centre, 300m from the Grand Montets cable car, 50m from the station and shuttle buses taking skiers to Chamonix and its lifts, and 200m from the ESF ski school. This elegant residence houses 45 apartments in four 6-storey buildings (with lifts).
Facilities - Le Cristal D'argentiere, Argentiere
- Kitchenette with oven
- ceramic hob and dishwasher
- TV (may only have French channels) and south or east facing balcony. Some apartments have sloping ceilings.
Free of charge
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Communal lounge with open fire
- Left-luggage facility
- Some apartments have sauna - 8 euros/day or 39 euros/week/apartment (apartments with sauna are subject to availability, request at time of booking if preferred, please note: requests are not guaranteed)
- Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years 5 euros/day, 15 euros/week each; baby kit hire (cot and high-chair) 7 euros/day, 25 euros/week (all subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)
- Wi-Fi access in reception
- Hotel Service Options can be added and paid for at the same time as booking accommodation - proceed with booking for rates:
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Beds made on arrival and end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required, excluding covered parking and pets
- Covered parking - reserve and pay at time of booking (proceed for price and availability)
- Bed linen and towels included (change on request 7 euros/set)
- TV free of charge (may only have French channels)
- Pets - state and pay at time of booking, proceed for rates (2 max/apartment)
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (300 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charge 35-69 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)
Meals - Le Cristal D'argentiere, Argentiere
Travelfood hampers offer a convenient way of eating well on holiday without the incovenience of having to go to the supermarket. Balanced and varied meals are prepared from fresh ingredients and then delivered to the reception desk of your accommodation, ready to be reheated in a "bain-marie" in the comfort of your apartment.
For adults choose from options such as "Holiday", "Gourmet", "Vegetarian Gourmet" or "Gastronomic" and for children (under 12 years) choose the "Child Hamper". Full details can be found by following the link to the left or by proceeding with a booking.