No 3 Penthouse, Avoriaz, France
In the very heart of Avoriaz, No.3 Penthouse Suite is an outstanding addition to our portfolio. There is something deeply satisfying and somewhat ‘ski Zen’ staying at the very top of a building on the top of the mountain.
It took ten years to do the deal, but this Spring with a local partner, we (at last) bought the top floor of the best located building in Avoriaz and are busy transforming twelve 1970’s apartments into three fabulous contemporary spaces. No.3 Penthouse Suite is the largest and most adaptable of the three units on our private 9th floor and offers 4 en suite bedrooms including a Family Suite on the Lower Floor. The Family Suite has Double and Twin rooms which share a bathroom. The chalet is perfect for groups and families of 8 to 10.
We’ve tried to include a nod to 1960s Avoriaz glamour in the décor whilst remembering that you still want a warm classic alpine home after a hard day on the hill. There are fabulous views to the horizon from the top floor and immediate lift access to waft you to and from the piste and bustling resort centre far below. The suite is entirely independent with open plan living/dining area and contemporary fireplace, surround sound TV, DVD, WiFi, flat screen TV’s in the bedrooms and a dedicated chalet host.
Call quick, flexible accommodation like this in a killer location doesn’t usually stay on the shelf for long.
In the very centre of Avoriaz, next to the piste and overlooking the ski school meeting point, Tourist Office, Aquariaz indoor pool complex, drag lifts and ice rink.
(Note - Photographs are intended as a guide to reflect style and decor)
Features - No 3 Penthouse, Avoriaz
- Welcome champagne & canapés
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Lift access to resort centre and piste
- Ski in - ski out
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Ethanol fireplace
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- WiFi in all rooms
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
Accommodation - No 3 Penthouse, Avoriaz
Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin and WC.
Twin/double with en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(Lower floor) Family Suite – Double room and twin room with shared en suite shower, hand basin and WC. Limited space for a cot in double room
Meal - No 3 Penthouse, Avoriaz
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner