Residence Le Saskia Apartments, Avoriaz
These apartments are in the Saskia residence, in the Falaise area at the entrance of Avoriaz. The residence is virtually ski in ski out and provides excellent value accommodation for groups and families. Saskia has been recently refurbished and finished to a high standard. There is also end of stay cleaning included (washing up excepted)!
Features - Residence Le Saskia Apartments, Avoriaz
- Location: In the Falaise area
- Close to the entrance of Avoriaz offering doorstep skiing
- 3 minutes' walk (250m) to the shops, bars and restaurants of the resort
- 5 minutes' walk (500m)to the new Aquariaz leisure centre
- Ski lockers
Accommodation - Residence Le Saskia Apartments, Avoriaz
- Studio Apartment (A4) 20-24m2 - sleeps 2-4 Living area with two single sofa beds and cabin room with bunks.
- A 2-room Apartment of the same size sleeping 5 people with an extra pull out bed is also available.
- 2-room Apartment (B4) 23-28m2 - sleeps 2-4 Living area with two single sofa beds; double bedroom.
- 2-room Apartment (C6) 34-41m2 - sleeps 3-6 Living area with sofa and pull-out bed, double bedroom and bunk beds in an alcove.
Included Bed linen, towels, local taxes and end of stay cleaning.
Local Expenses Refundable deposit of €200; parking (€70 per week); Wi-Fi within apartments.
Meals - Residence Le Saskia Apartments, Avoriaz
- Optional half board including buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meals (minimum 2 choices per course)